Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Frustrated

Can I please confess that technology is not my thing!  I try.  Really I do.  I have had a love/hate relationship with our blog for the last few months.  I love to keep whoever you are informed of what is going on here.  I even like to write and talk about our silly and serious moments.  However, my computer and/or blog has been trying to make me crazy the last several times I have tried.  There is a constant problem of disappearing blogs or blogs that won't post.  I don't know if it is an internet problem or a blog problem or a computer problem.  Let's suffice to say that whatever it is, I get frustrated and refuse to try again for a few weeks.  Now as I was back to try again a post that I've been working on since April, I managed to delete 3 YEARS worth of blogs!  My friends, I feel like that piano guy from Sesame Street.  If it wouldn't break my computer, I'd be banging my head on the keyboard. 

Sincerely,
The UNtechnical one!!!

No comments: