Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fun with the Team

Ben Making Friends

Ben preferred to photograph his food this day instead of eat it, although it was very tasty.

Karis and her Buddy

Ben holding the baby.  Right after this photo, he tried to push the baby off onto the ground so he could see the picture! :)

Hanging out before dinner

This particular friend didn't want a hug!

Seidou and Oumou

A couple of the guys from the Bridges of Hope team.

We had a wonderful team at our house in October from Tennessee.  We shared a lot of food, fun and Jesus.  Many people heard and several choose to follow Christ.  We shared a meal with a Muslim family that Mike has been sharing stories with.  We had a great time and look forward to having them with us again soon.

Our gang is looking forward to Thanksgiving next week.  Although that is an American holiday, we will take the day off and spend time together as a family and with friends to celebrate how we are thankful.  I don't know if we'll be able to get a turkey or not, but we'll have lots of good food, even if it's a bit improvised, and enjoy the day together.

Hopefully soon I'll be sharing a few stories about my time away from home this month.

With love,
Heather

2 comments:

David Pope said...

You said, "outhouse" ... ;-). Sorry, but I am still a kid sometimes. As far as the little girl who did not want Ben's hug, well it is time he gave as good as he got! BE blessed!

McAfees said...

Thanks, David. It took me two times through to find it! :) I'm glad to have someone there to point out my flaws. ;) Greet your beloved for me.