Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day




How's that for tough?!!!

I wanted to take a minute to appreciate the special ladies in our family and thought what better way than a whole bunch of pictures. We know that the call that took our family across the ocean separated you from some special people. So enjoy these.

To our moms: We know that you have endured many days that you may have felt unappreciated. Know that today you and the many sacrifices you made on our part are very much appreciated. I pray that God will give me the same patience and endurance and careful instructing in the word that you both passed on to us. We love you both so very much.

To my Grandmas: The loving legacy you passed on to my parents and then on to me will continue on for generations to come. The songs you sang and the stories you told are treasured in my heart for always. I pray that God gives me at least of fraction of your grace and beauty.

To my sisters-in-law: I know you didn't choose me, but I am so glad that God chose you and put you into the lives of my kids. It is nice to that God gave you special ladies as Aunties to my kids.

To my precious sister: I love you so much and miss you today. I thank God that he gave my adorable neice and nephew such a good mommy. Know that you are in my heart and thoughts today and always.

To all of you special ladies that are aunts to my kids by calling, not by blood: We are so glad that God has placed you in our lives as an added blessing and bonus to the wonderful family we have that is so far away. Thank you for the time you take to love our kids!

May God bless you moms tomorrow!

Love,
Heather

No comments: