Tuesday, May 8, 2012



I am re-posting this picture as an update:  Seidou is the gentleman to my left.  His brother Isaka, is on the right. Here is a quick update and URGENT Prayer Request.  God is working in this household.

Seidou Update:  Some of you have been praying for a friend of mine named Seidou who is Muslim.  2 weeks ago I visited Seidou with my boss.  Seidou's brother, Isaka,  was there and he explained to us that has had back pain for around 12 years.  I told him the creation to Christ story and also the story of the woman who just touched the hem of Jesus' robe and was healed.  We prayed for him.  The next week he came to me and said he was mostly healed and wanted me to pray again.  We prayed again.  This week when we arrived he ran up to us and told us he was TOTALLY healed.  He also told me that he explained what happen to his friend, Mamuodou, who is also a Muslim and who also is sick.  Mamoudou came in and explained what his problem was.  He was very fatigued and he just didn't have any strength.  I explained to him that I only pray in Jesus name and if he is healed he would have to give all the glory to Jesus.  I also told him the story of Creation to Christ.  Then we prayed for him.  God is doing something in this household, so I ask you my facebook friends to pray for Mamoudou and that he would be healed and that he would see that Christ is the only way.  Before he left, he asked me if he could come back and ask me questions.  Please pray that Christ would work through us and receive all the Glory.

No comments: