Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun in Vancouver


Long Day!

Playing ball with the boys! Thanks for being so patient Uncle R! Ben is going to miss his little friend S too!

There's a whole park and Karis and Ben are playing on the dirt pile.

Ben loves to CHEESE!

Goofball

Weady, Set, DOOOOO!

"You stay over there, and I'll stay over here!"

Lovin' the water

Park Fun!


Today was one of the rare days of our stay here when the temperature got nearly up to 70. It may be the warmest day before we depart, so Karis and Ben tried out the water feature at our neighborhood park. Karis loved it, but was cold within a few minutes, as you can imagine. Ben thought the water was much better for stomping in than for running through. Apparently he prefers puddles to sprinklers if the temperature is below 70! Can't say that I blame him.

If you are one of those "prayin' Christians", I ask that you'd pray for a recent contact that Mike had. It's a lady that I feel like is teetering on the edge of a decision. We have so little time left and I hope she will understand fully the gospel and make her choice while we still have time to hook her up with someone else here.

It's about time to be hearing of some of you buying those tickets to Africa. We need HELP out there. Let us know if you are looking for an overseas trip and think that Abidjan might be right for you!

With love,
Heather

2 comments:

David Pope said...

I expect some definite PG info and priorities from you once you get settled. I will then be working to find some churches.

McAfees said...

Thanks D! You're the best. Just tell me what all you need to know and I'll be on it!