Sunday, April 8, 2012

BONNE FETE DE LA PAQUES 2012!!! or Happy Resurrection Sunday 2012!!!!


Well, I can finally say I have proclaimed the Word of God in French.  I have taught the Word of God to small groups, but this was the first time I actually preached in French at a Church here in Abidjan.  I definitely had butterflies before the service started, but once I got started I really felt the peace of God and I relaxed and just let it flow.  God is great and He was definitely helping me through this.  When the service was over someone actually came up to me and said that I speak well in French.  So God must have done something!!! I praise Him that He was able to use me in this way.  All the glory goes to God!!! Happt Resurrection Sunday!!!!!

1 comment:

David Pope said...

Way to go, Mike! I have always been a little nervous before I preached ... in English ... not a bad thing. Blessings!