Monday, October 31, 2011

Making It On Our Own

 Karis and Daisy
 Karis
 Silly Ben
Ben and Jolie


Life has been full blast with just the four of us around here.  Mike went to the states for a conference and having made the long expensive trip across the ocean, he took advantage of the chance to see his family.

With lots of people listening right now, the pull to ministry is strong.  Many days I've gone from morning to night with homeschooling and home responsibilities and ministry responsibilities.  We'll all be glad to see Mike come back home.

We have an extra puppy around here these days too.  You'll notice how happy Ben is to have another creature to add to the family.  Jolie's family is in the states for a few months, so she is keeping us company.  

I'll catch you up soon on the stories of these weeks.  My sister said I had to let everyone know I'm still alive! ;)  I've worked long and hard on a prayer update, so you should be getting something in your inbox soon.

Love to all,
Heather








No comments: