Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Month Old

Our sweet baby is one month old now. He weighs 4 kilos which is about 8 lb 13 oz. He's making the rounds, greeting friends and neighbors. He's generally quite the hit and mostly saves his fussy times for Mom at home. He's stolen the heart of my friend Agira and I think the feeling is mutual. She's every bit as good at stopping the screaming as I am. Benjamin is turning to voices he knows now with the very rare smile to keep us interested.

Daisy has resigned herself to the role of the family dog. She was booted from the throne of baby of the family, but seems to be adjusting well.

The Grammas are in the air on their way to Africa as I write. If I were slightly delusional, I might say they were coming to see me. HaHa! I think they have some food tucked in their suitcases for me, so I'll be content with that.

Language has started again. My new goal in life is to speak Moore better than Benjamin. I know, I know, I'm aiming high, but what are goals for anyway! ;)

Well, bath time has arrived and so goes my life. Milk, diaper, sleep, repeat, with the occasional bath and outfit change thrown in for fun.

Love, Heather

No comments: