Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Time




I took a little vacation the first of this month to go and see my family. I got to meet my youngest brother's girlfriend, my other brother's twin babies, and my sister's youngest son. I was so glad to see my family, but still not able to do all that I wanted to. I was supposed to be taking it easy so I didn't get to travel to see everyone else. My family gathered at either my Mom's house or my sister's to visit me. I was so glad that they were all willing to take the time out to do that. It was great getting to know the family that I'd only heard about. I even managed to see a little of Mike's family right before I left. They came to see me off at the airport.

I love and miss you all. I wish I'd had a chance to get with everyone.
Heather

No comments: