Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Conference is Over!





We are finally done with our conference. It was good, but just made life very busy. We will be getting back to life as usual.

Our storying groups are going really well. We have several people really engaged in the stories of Jesus now and we are enjoying seeing the gospel in the eyes of those that haven't heard.

You can see one of my new friends. I've been building a relationship with this lady. She's listening to my stories and we'll see where that goes. Either way, she's become an important part of my life.

Mike and Caleb went fishing with some of the guys here for the conference and you can see their catch up there. There was enough to feed the whole gang of people here for the conference and give 11 huge fish and the octopus away.

We are looking forward to having my mom and dad here in 2 weeks. We miss you all and will be so glad to have a piece of home here.

I've got lots of catching up to do now, but hopefully we'll keep up better with our blog. Come see us!

Heather

2 comments:

Mac Mom said...

Wow! That is a lot of fish. I know that Caleb was feeling very happy. Did you do all the fixin', Heather? =)

McAfees said...

we actually had a grilled fish night for the conference and fed over 30 people and still gave 9 fish away. Our boss did the grilling.

Mike