Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 3





We are doing somethings with our pictures to try to make them upload faster. Let us know how it goes.


We had a nice time at the beach yesterday. We went to a "resort" that had a pool too and spent most of our time poolside. The beach waves are just a little too rough for my tastes and the beach drops off really quickly. It looks like it wouldn't take too much to get pulled out.


I went to the grocery store alone yesterday! I know that sounds rediculous, but that is the first time I've been brave enough to try that. We had been to this particular grocery twice before so I knew some of the people working there and knew they'd help me if they could. I survived, and not only did I survive, but I bought my groceries.


We are having internet blackouts often, so please bear with us. We love you guys.


Heather

2 comments:

Mac Mom said...

Those are great pictures! The kids look so happy! Karis looks like a little lady working in the kitchen. (Tell her that Hannah says "Hello" and that she thinks and prays about her often!

Heather M.

Unknown said...

The new pictures are great, thanks for taking the time to post them. The kids look like they are enjoying Africa. We miss you.

Gramma McAfee