Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family



We are making lists, sorting what to keep and what to trash and what to keep and eating weird stuff as we prepare to head back to Abidjan. We are making plans for our return and dreading goodbyes this week.

I talked to my friend, Agira, in Africa, and she has been having trouble with her left hand/arm. Pray that God will heal her. She's supposed to go next week for an Xray to see if they can find what is going on. She seemed really down when I talked to her, so I am looking forward to being on the same continent and staying in touch better.

We'd also love for you to pray about details of our return. There are lots of decisions to make as we go back. Pray that we will hear well from the Lord and make good choices.

With love,
Heather

1 comment:

David Pope said...

Absolutely ... love you all ...

GO STEELERS!

See, I can't do it.